- We welcome you to arrive at the studio 20 minutes before every scheduled class.
- No Cell Phone Usage prior to or during class beyond the back-end reception area.
- Please silence all cell phones upon arrival.
- No Cell Phones are permitted in the practice studio space during class sessions.
- We welcome you to take photos after class and encourage you to tag us and share your experience!
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class start time to peacefully arrive and check in for class.
- Arriving 5-10 minutes prior is a very important policy with YOGA HIVE Philly, being that our reception desk is located towards the back of our studio. If students do not give themselves some time to arrive to classes before their schedule class time they will become distracting and disruptive to the class.
- Please know that doors are locked and classes are closed for check in 5 minutes after every scheduled class time. If you arrive 5 minutes after a scheduled class, we welcome you to attend the next offered class.
- We ask that all of our yogis keep all conversations and voice levels low once checked in to respect other students winding down to calm their minds before their yoga class.
- Conversations should be kept at a minimum and voices at a whisper once our classes have begun, supporting the focused mind, connecting to your body, and allowing a peaceful space to practice your journey within.
- We encourage yogis to come to practice with clean bodies and mats to ensure a healthy space, free from germs.
Please be mindful to always wipe down and clean any rental mats and/or studio props that you use with provided cleaning wipes located at the reception area.
- Please respect the space we all share and wipe up any sweat around your personal practice space helping us to continually keep and provide clean, healthy space for all students to practice in.
- If you are unable to remain present for the full practice length of class please notify teacher of your need to leave early prior to the start of class.
- We suggest students keep all valuables at home as YOGA HIVE Philly does not have lockable space and will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- A 24 HOUR cancellation policy is mandatory for ALL of our yoga classes. If cancellation is not made in the 24 hour time prior to class it will be considered a late cancel and the class will be deducted from your account.
PRIVATE SESSION CANCELLATION POLICY
- 24 hour cancellation notice needed. If less than 24 hours’ notice is given we will deduct the session from your account.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Annual & Monthly Memberships are non-transferable, may not be shared, and are valid for 12 months
- Payments will be made and received automatically via the provided credit or debit card every 30 days.
- New cc/debit information will need to be provided if there are ever any changes to your cc/debit accounts prior to payment deduction date. If not, I agree to pay any fees associated with a declined/returned payment.
- No extensions are given on Monthly Passes and Monthly Memberships, unless there was a special promotion going on.
- In case of injury or illness you may put a ‘Freeze’ on your account with a 7 days’ notice for up to 90 days, free of charge, with a provided doctor’s note.
- We offer online reservations to our students to sign up for classes in advance. If for whatever reason you cannot make your scheduled class you must cancel your reservation or the class will be deducted from your monthly membership.