Tickets Available for The Unconventional Wellness Festival Hosted By Yoga Hive Philly @ The Met Philly!
General Admission & VIP Tickets Available
The Unconventional Wellness Festival hosted by Yoga Hive Philly @ The Met Philadelphia
April 7th, 2019 | 12 - 5 PM
The Unconventional Wellness Festival hosted by Yoga Hive Philly is an opportunity to bring like-minded people together to build community and make genuine connections. When you are living in your passion you are enlivened, you are free, and you are attracting other people that are also living in their passion though manifestation. This event is a chance to build those lasting relationships both personally and professionally from a place of authenticity, heart, and hustle! (Don’t forget your business cards!)
The Wellness Industry is expanding rapidly into so many different niches. April 7th will be a day to meet new incredible people that have the same visions and goals. Pursuing your dreams does not mean doing everything yourself, it means finding the right people with the same mindset who can offer their skills or area of expertise that is not necessarily your strength, allowing you to keep fighting to pursue your dreams. A day where creative minds can come together, learn about new brands, new workouts, find tools to coping with day to day stress and anxiety, and to ultimately build momentum and motivation to make your dreams a reality.
Vendors will be set up throughout The Met Philly. Brands will include Active wear, organic skincare brands, essential oils, CBD products, healthy and nourishing foods, wellness doctors and so much more!
The Unconventional Wellness Festival Itinerary (Subject to few changes)
· 12-12:30 PM - DJ, Networking, visiting vendors
· 12:30-1 PM - Seminar with Dr. Sidney Cohen, Ph.D: The author of two books, Your Self-Sabotaging Inner Bully and Inner Blocks To Losing Weight, will speak on stress management and how to cope with anxiety.
· 1-1:30 PM - YOGA Vinyasa Flow to 90's music
· 1:30-2:30 PM - DJ, Networking, visiting vendors
· 2:30-3:45 PM - Exclusive workout led by celebrity trainer Stephen “P” Pasterino founder of P.volve fitness! He will be here to help us learn tools to achieve the body of our dreams.
· 4-4:45pm - Yoga to Tribal Beats with dancing
· Sponsored Happy Hour Break to end the Festival
Get Tickets Now!
This event will sell out quickly!